- March 16, 2023
- Posted by: OceanX Marketing
- Category: Events
Hong Kong, China – 16 Mar, 2023 – OceanX Technology Limited and Active e-Solution Limited jointly organized “OceanX ECM Legal Edition: The best practices Document and Email management for Law Firms and TVP application” workshop on 16 Mar, 2023.
OceanX ECM Legal Edition is developed with legal professionals in mind, with a Matter Centric Document and Email Management System. Providing a secure, efficient, encrypted system for managing documents and emails are important to lawyers in every type of practice.
Matter Centric Document Management System
– Intelligent matter folders, Know-how (Knowledge Management), Enterprise Search Engine and High Security.
– Automatically save incoming and outgoing e-mail messages to the Related Matter folder.
Enterprise Search Engine
– Searching everything in ECM is like having Google in your law firm: Search thousands of folders, millions of documents, emails, timesheets, and notes in seconds.
– Embed ECM in Outlook. Manage your important email and documents in Single interface
– Provide version control, check in and check out. Protect your document as a“Single Version Of The Truth”.
– Introduce how to apply TVP and save up to 75% of the cost.
Successful Cases Sharing
Participants agreed that OceanX ECM Legal Edition can help lawyers to increase their productivity. They showed great interest in intelligent matter folders, knowledge management, Office/Outlook Add-in, email management and security control. They will consider to buy OceanX ECM Legal Edition for their law firm.
OceanX will continue to listen to clients’ needs, understand their industry requirements and upgrade enterprise content management solution with better and more efficient functions to meet fast-growing markets.
OceanX ECM Legal Edition is developed with legal professionals in mind, with a Matter-centric Document and Email Management System to digitalize and implement a smart document management system to manage your matter lifecycle for on-going and closed cases, saving files in a central repository storing location for any documents, incoming emails, billable, precedents, etc…