OceanX successfully held “The Best Practice of Matter-Centric DMS for Legal Firms” workshop.
- September 20, 2019
- Posted by: OceanX Marketing
- Category: Events
Active successfully held “The Best Practice of Matter-Centric DMS for Legal Firms” workshop.
.Hong Kong, China – 20 Sep, 2019 – OceanX Technology Limited and Active e-Solution Limited jointly organized the “The Best Practice of Matter-Centric DMS for Legal Firms” workshop on 19 Sep, 2019.
The workshop introduced OceanX ECM for Hong Kong Legal Firms
A powerful one-stop document management system designed for Legal Firms
Professional Service Firms
Corporate Legal Department in managing the legal matter to improve processes
OceanX ECM includes the following features:
- Matter-Centric Collaboration & Electronic Matter Folders
– Multiple users could work on it for internal and external parties at the same time.
- Email Management
– Users can manage emails together with documents and combines them into a single Matter Folder for matter-centric collaboration.
- Outlook Add-in
– Users can store and manage emails directly in Microsoft Outlook interface.
- Office Add-in
– Users can open, Edit, Save or Create Versions of documents in OceanX ECM directly from Microsoft Office Interface.
- OceanX PDFX
– The tool to convert any documents to PDF with Watermark, Page Numbers, Bate Numbers and Security Control. It can also bind documents in a matter folder into Matter Bibles with table of content and cover page.
The participants responded enthusiastically and raised a lot of questions about OceanX ECM.
Through the workshop, the participants showed great interest in BuildingBlocks, Office / Outlook integration, QR code, encryption, OCR, OceanX Capture , OceanX Share and auto-filing.
Active provides channels for everyone to express their opinions directly as Facebook and Linked-in. Active will continue to listen to clients’ needs, understand their industry requirements and upgrade enterprise content management solution with better and more efficient functions to meet fast-growing market demands and ensure that services are tailored to the meets of our customers.