07/01/2019 – A Public Utility selected OceanFax to replace RightFax server
- January 7, 2019
- Posted by: OceanX Marketing
- Category: Major New Deals
Hong Kong – 7 Jan 2019 – A public utility selected OceanFax to replace their existing RightFax server.
In 2018, they were planning to upgrade their email system. However, their existing outdated RightFax server was tightly integrated with email server which required to install some plug-in into their email system. It is not flexible and cost-effective.
As a result, they decided to use OceanFax solution to replace their RightFax server. OceanFax is flexible to integrate with their email server and back-end system. It does not require any plug-in and can reuse their existing resource.
- Replace existing RightFax server to OceanFax advance server with FOIP (Re-use Existing FOIP Gateway)
- Strong support service
- Flexible integration with backend system
- Email integration with difference kind of email server
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership with better features
You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!