- July 25, 2019
- Posted by: OceanX Marketing
- Category: New Deals
Suzhou – 25 Jul 2019 – Mikawa Machinery (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. currently signed a deal with OceanX to use OceanX ECM.
OceanX ECM helps them to create an electronic management platform for the drawings, with better control on the access of drawing files, strengthen the monitoring of drawings and processing conditions of component suppliers and reduce unnecessary human error.
OceanX ECM’s patented BuildingBlocks technology is flexible to change its interface and functionality according to customer’s requirements without programming. It greatly increases user adoption rate and reduces implementation cost.
- Use OceanX Capture to scan drawing files of different widths and convert into electronic files
- Automatically identify drawing information to OceanX ECM and reduce manual indexing time
- Provide Excel updates to easily track drawing processing
- Automatically generate visual reports
Why OceanX ECM?
- OceanX ECM provides comprehensive ECM solution which includes Capture, DMS, Outlook and Office integration.
- Innovative patented Buildingblocks technology provides user friendly interface
- Patented CapturePlus and ImagePlus technology enhance the quality of scanned image
- Better control of the access of drawing files by activity log and audit trail
About Mikawa Machinery (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Mikawawa Machinery (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. is a joint venture between ARAKI and Watanabe. The company integrates business, design, and manufacturing, and specializes in the production of labor-saving and automated equipment in the machinery industry. Based on customer needs, we produce various specialized machinery and equipment related to automobile production lines. The main products are automobile engine parts related devices (leak testers, transfer machines, deburring machines, etc.) and automotive interior and exterior parts transportation and loading devices, special machines, etc.