- July 16, 2013
- Posted by: OceanX
- Category: Major New Deals
Shanghai, China – July 16, 2013 – Mahle Technologies Holding (China) Co., Ltd. recently selected OceanFax FoIP to replace its existing fax machine for paperless faxing. The company also integrates OceanFax with Ricoh MFP for Scan-to-Fax on MFP, as well as applies MFP & Swipe Card Integration Solution to support MFP/OceanFax login by Card.
- Replace fax machine for paperless faxing
- 300 users
- Select OceanFax FoIP
- Global pioneering and Asia’s first boardless (software only) Fax over IP solution
- Leverage investment in existing VoIP infrastructure
- Compatible with Avaya IPT
- No need for additional hardware for faxing
- Email Integration
- Ricoh MFP Integration and MFP & Swipe Card Integration Solution
- Users log in both MFP and OceanFax at one time by simply running card through the reader on MFP. After login, users are allowed to scan paper-based documents and fax them by pressing OceanFax button built in MFP panel. The outbound faxes are also archived in sent box of OceanFax users. Email notifications about fax status will be sent to users afterward.
- AD Sync
For more information, please visit:
About Mahle Group
Mahle GmbH is an automotive parts manufacturer based in Stuttgart, Germany. It is one of the 30 largest automotive suppliers worldwide. As a manufacturer of components and systems for the combustion engine and its periphery, the company is one of the three largest systems suppliers worldwide for piston systems, cylinder components, valve train systems, air management systems, and liquid management systems. Its 65,000 employees work in 100 production plants and six research and development centers in Stuttgart, Northampton, Detroit, Tokyo, Shanghai and São Paulo.