- April 2, 2020
- Posted by: OceanX Marketing
- Category: New Deals
Hong Kong – 2 Apr 2020 – JIA Yuan Law Office chose OceanX ECM Legal & Professional Edition for better control of their legal documents.
OceanX ECM Legal & Professional Edition developed specifically to meet the needs of legal and professional firms. Email and Document Management for them is a must. The Edition allows law firms to manage, collaborate, and share content in a secure location to increase workplace productivity and ensure that sensitive information is not lost or lost to unauthorized person.
Matter Folders in OceanX ECM contains all the matter documents (including scanned images, soft copy documents and emails). Multiple users could work on it for internal and external parties at the same time. OceanX ECM also provides a platform for professionals to manage emails together with documents and combines them into a single Matter Folder for matter-centric collaboration. Matter Documents filed in ECM Server is very easy to search. Automatically Matter Folder creation through the integration with their accounting system, automatic matter Opening in its accounting system. Auto email filing is efficient and easy to search within matter’s folders.
“Single version of the Truth” is a benefit and achievement of OceanX ECM. With Office Add-in, users can choose saving files as major or minor versions to OceanX ECM system. Protected version can also be selected when users confirm the version as final. Once it is released, it is protected in the way that no one can edit it anymore. Apart from the latest versions, users can also find all of the previous versions in OceanX ECM’s interface. To bring convenience to users, all above actions are designed to allow users to use and complete simply in Office interface. They use OceanX Share to share documents to internal and external users securely.
All documents in OceanX ECM with AES 256 encryption, access control and activity log. It has security and permission control for different groups of user. Also, knowledge Management helps them manage and access precedents easier.
- Migrate iManage matter folders & documents into OceanX ECM
- Matter Folders in OceanX ECM contains all documents related to this matter, as a central library to control access of matter documents with audit trail and activity log.
- Email Management provides a platform for professionals to manage emails together with documents and combines them into a single Matter Folder for matter-centric collaboration. It provides intelligent filing recommendations based on recent location, email recipient, subject, and attached document file names.
- Office Add-in replace MS Office’s original ‘save’ and ‘save as’ function, allowing users ‘save’ and ‘save as’ documents directly to ECM. It doesn’t require users to spend extra time uploading and downloading documents. In addition, Office Add-in provide Check in & Check out, Version control to protect ‘Single version of the Truth’.
- Outlook Add-in enable users file incoming and outgoing emails to ECM in their daily operation. One interface to manage email and ECM.
- Using OceanX Share to securely collaborate documents with internal and external users.
Why OceanX ECM?
- OceanX ECM is a comprehensive Enterprise Content Management system which includes Document Management System, Knowledge Management, Document Capture, WorkFlow, Document Share and many powerful features
- After a Project is finished, they can use OceanX PDFX to save all related documents to PDF/A format for long-term preservation of electronic records
- It provides check-in / check-out / version control to protect “Single Version Of The Truth”
- Outlook Add-in enable them to manage emails together with documents
About JIA Yuan Law Office
Jia Yuan was founded in January 2000, with its headquarters in Beijing and offices in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Xi’an and Hong Kong. The Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Xi’an and Hong Kong Offices were respectively established in August 2008, January 2010, September 2017, September 2019 and Febuary 2020. Jia Yuan is an all-aspect law firm providing full-range legal services, specializing in capital market, M&A, financial and international businesses.