- July 13, 2013
- Posted by: OceanX
- Category: Major New Deals
Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China – July 13, 2013 – Highly recommended by Ricoh, the Guangzhou Branch of Industrial Bank recently selected OceanFax Enterprise Fax Server to replace its existing fax machines for paperless faxing, and also integrates OceanFax with Ricoh MFP to support scan-to-fax, allowing users to operate OceanFax on MFP LCD Panel, and auto fax archive to OceanFax Client.
- Select OceanFax Enterprise Fax Server to replace fax machines for paperless faxing
- Applied by the Guangzhou Branch of the Industrial Bank
- 2,000 users
- Integrate with Ricoh MFPo
- Allow users to send paper-based fax documents via OceanFax by directly operating on Ricoh MFP Touch Screen LCD panel. All the outbound faxes on MFP are archived in sent box on OceanFax Client. Email notifications about fax delivery status are also sent to users.
For more information, please visit OceanFax MFP Integration.
About Industrial Bank
Industrial Bank Co., Ltd. SSE: 601166 (Traditional Chinese: 興業銀行) is a bank based in Fuzhou, Fujian, China. It is one of the first batch of joint-stock commercial banks approved by the State Council and the People’s Bank of China. In 2007, Industrial Bank was listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 601166) with total registered capital of RMB10.786 billion. According to the Top 1,000 World Banks released by the British Magazine The Banker in 2013, the Bank was ranked 50th in terms of total assets and 55th in terms of tier 1 capital.