- August 30, 2013
- Posted by: OceanX
- Category: New Deals
Hong Kong – August 30, 2013 – Securities & Futures Commission of Hong Kong (SFC) recently selected OceanFax FoIP to replace its existing RightFax for better fax automation and integration with its two mail systems. The company also runs OceanFax in VM environment to simplify HA operation.
The company integrated the Lotus Notes with RightFax before. When the company planned to migrate to another mail system, they encountered a critical problem due to the limitation of RightFax.
After evaluation, they decided to go for OceanFax FoIP, with which they solved all the problems easily, because OceanFax not only provides simple but smooth SMTP integration with both mail systems, but also does not require to install any plug-in in mail systems, which greatly reduces fax server support in the long run.
- Select OceanFax FoIP
- The global pioneering and Asia’s first boardless network fax solution
- Leverage investment in existing IP telephony infrastructure
- No need for additional hardware for faxing
- Provide simple but smooth SMTP integration with both mail systems
- No need to install any plug-in in mail systems
- Run in VM environment to simplify HA operation
- Flexible integration with mail systems
- Easy to manage and support
- Reduce TCO by 1/3
For more information, please visit:
About The Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) of Hong Kong
The Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) of Hong Kong is the independent statutory body charged with regulating the securities and futures markets in Hong Kong. The SFC is responsible for fostering an orderly securities and futures markets, to protect investors and to help promote Hong Kong as an international financial center and a key financial market in China. Even though it is considered to be a branch of the government, it is run independently under the authorization of the laws relating to Securities and Futures.