- December 23, 2013
- Posted by: OceanX
- Category: Major New Deals
Hong Kong – December 23, 2013 – Hong Kong Police Force recently selected OceanFax Fax Server for paperless faxing and integrated OceanFax with its backend system to directly generate and deliver repetitive and high-volume faxes from the backend system.
- Select OceanFax to enable paperless faxing
- Apply OceanFax Production Fax
- Seamlessly integrate OceanFax with backend system
- Automatically generate and deliver repetitive and high-volume faxes from backend system
For more information, please visit OceanFax Production Fax.
About Hong Kong Police Force
The Hong Kong Police Force (HKPF; Traditional Chinese: 香港警務處), also known as the Hong Kong Police (HKP; Traditional Chinese: 香港警察), is the largest disciplined service under the Security Bureau of Hong Kong. It is the world’s second, and Asia’s first police agency to operate with a modern policing system. The force consists of about 40,000 personnel; which gives Hong Kong the second largest citizen–police officer ratio in the world as of 2014. In addition, the Marine Region with about 3,000 officers and a fleet of 143 vessels is the largest of any civil police force.