- May 6, 2022
- Posted by: OceanX Marketing
- Category: Events
OceanX Technology Limited successfully organized the “Transform your manual operation and workflow into electronic automation system by using OceanX ECM and OceanX WorkFlow” workshop
Hong Kong, China – 6 May, 2022 – OceanX Technology Limited and Active e-Solution Limited jointly organized the “Transform your manual operation and workflow into electronic automation system by using OceanX ECM and OceanX WorkFlow” workshop on 5 May, 2022.
OceanX ECM is a comprehensive Enterprise Content Management system which includes Document Management System, Workflow, OCR, Capture, Collaboration, Co-Editing, Share, Portal and many powerful features. Its patented BuildingBlocks technology provides user interface without programming to increase user adoption.
In this Webinar, we shared how manual workflows transform to digital:
- Department A – Replace the existing manual inventory system and digitalize handwriting record in GF272, in accordance with the Stores and Procurement Regulation.
- Department B – Convert manual operation and workflow of the Permit application into electronic automation system. Capture permit application’s forms and information through mail, email, fax and website into one single Window.
- Department C – Digital Consultancy Management System (DCMS) for Department C includes:
- “Project Management Sub module” facilitate project management and execution of projects. Monitor and control of the delivery of the deliverables.
- “Document Management Sub module” implement for pursuing effective management of electronic files / documents / reports / drawings.
- Bureau D – Digital Mailroom system:
- To achieve the digitalization and automation of inbound and outbound mail services.
The participants responded enthusiastically and raised a lot of questions about OceanX ECM.
Through the workshop, the participants showed great interest in matter folders, Office Add-in, Outlook Add-in, Email Management and security control.
OceanX will continue to listen to clients’ needs, understand their industry requirements and upgrade enterprise content management solution with better and more efficient functions to meet fast-growing markets.