OceanX Technology Limited successfully organized the “Most successful law firms already use OceanX ECM document and e-mail management system. Ensure document security and improve efficiency” workshop
- August 25, 2020
- Posted by: OceanX Marketing
- Category: Events
Shenzhen, China – 31 Aug, 2020 – OceanX Technology Limited successfully organized the “Most successful law firms already use OceanX ECM document and e-mail management system. Ensure document security and improve efficiency” workshop on 25 Aug, 2020.
OceanX ECM includes OceanX Legal Case Management, Matter-centric Collaboration, Electronic Matter Folders, Email Management, Outlook Add-in, Office Add-in and OceanX PDFX, facilitating professionals how to manage Legal matters and documents effectively and efficiently.
- OceanX Legal Case Management – The management of legal matter period is fully automated from the creation of legal matter to the matter bibles.
- Matter-Centric Collaboration & Electronic Matter Folders – Metadata is automatically generated by smart matter folders and matter documents.
- Email Management – OceanX ECM provides a platform for professionals to manage emails together with documents and combines them into a single Matter Folder for matter-centric collaboration.
- Outlook Add-in – Outlook Add-in integrates Microsoft Outlook with OceanX ECM system, enables users to store and manage emails directly in Microsoft Outlook interface.
- Office Add-in – Office Add-in integrates Microsoft Office with OceanX ECM system. Provide check-in, check-out and version control (Single version of the Truth)
- OceanX PDFX – The tool to convert any documents to PDF with Watermark, Page Numbers, Bate Numbers and Security Control. It can also bind documents in a matter folder into Matter Bibles with table of content and cover page.
The workshop was successful, lawyers showed great interest in OceanX ECM – legal edition.
OceanX will continue to listen to clients’ needs, understand their industry requirements and upgrade enterprise content management solution with better and more efficient functions to meet fast-growing markets.