- February 26, 2020
- Posted by: OceanX Marketing
- Category: Events
Shenzhen, China – 26 Feb, 2020 – OceanX Technology Limited successfully organized the “Famous legal firms are using document and e-mail management system, what are you still waiting for?” workshop.
Do you encounter missing / losing / deleting important documents?
Do you have difficulty in managing your e-mails filing?
Do you have difficulty in collaborating with your team?
Do you have difficulty in managing your document versions (without Single Version of Truth)?
OceanX ECM – The Best Solution for Law Firms！
One-stop tailor-made law firm case management solution that allows lawyers to work together on the same platform.
OceanX ECM includes OceanX Legal Case Management, Matter-centric Collaboration, Electronic Matter Folders, Email Management, Outlook Add-in, Office Add-in and OceanX PDFX, facilitating professionals how to manage Legal matters and documents effectively and efficiently.
- OceanX Legal Matter Management– The management of legal matter period is fully automated from the creation of legal matter to the matter bibles.
- Matter-Centric Collaboration & Electronic Matter Folders – Metadata is automatically generated by smart matter folders and matter documents.
- Email Management – OceanX ECM provides a platform for professionals to manage emails together with documents and combines them into a single Matter Folder for matter-centric collaboration.
- Outlook Add-in – Outlook Add-in integrates Microsoft Outlook with OceanX ECM system, enables users to store and manage emails directly in Microsoft Outlook interface.
- Office Add-in – Office Add-in integrates Microsoft Office with OceanX ECM system.
- OceanX PDFX – The tool to convert any documents to PDF with Watermark, Page Numbers, Bate Numbers and Security Control. It can also bind documents in a matter folder into Matter Bibles with table of content and cover page.
The workshop was successful, lawyers showed great interest in OceanX ECM – legal edition.
OceanX will continue to listen to clients’ needs, understand their industry requirements and upgrade enterprise content management solution with better and more efficient functions to meet fast-growing markets.