- March 9, 2020
- Posted by: OceanX Marketing
- Category: New Deals
Macau – 9 Mar 2020 – Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau chose OceanX ECM to enhance security control of internal reports, increase processing speed and improve efficiency.
Using OceanX ECM, Department heads can easily check their staff’s operation activities. Every actions included view, print and download are logged. All documents in OceanX ECM are encrypted, even system administrator could not access. Documents in OceanX ECM automatically inherit matter data, users do not need to input index when they save to folders. CSV search allow users to retrieve multiple records easily.
OceanX ECM helps them greatly increase accuracy, provides better control of the permission of sensitive document access and creates a paperless and environmental friendly environment.
- Use BuildingBlocks to personalize the Interface for different groups of user
- Use OceanX DPC to automate and control the Releases of the files to users
- Use Activity Log to monitor the access history of Personnel files
Why OceanX ECM?
- Unique Roles and Permissions setting
- High Security – AES 256 encryption, Audit Trial, User Access Control, etc…
- Powerful search functions
About the Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau
The Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (hereafter called as the DICJ), provides guidance and assistance to the Chief Executive of Macao SAR on the definition and execution of the economic policies for the operations of the casino games of fortune or other ways of gaming, Pari-Mutuels and gaming activities offered to the public.