Bank of Communications Selected OceanFax to Replace RightFax
- December 26, 2019
- Posted by: OceanX Marketing
- Category: New Deals
Shanghai – 26 Dec 2019 – Bank of Communications currently selected OceanFax to replace RightFax.
OceanFax helps them office automation and improve work efficiency. OceanFax is deployed in VM environment, which reduces cost significantly. With high security setting such as AES 256 encryption, the bank can effectively protect confidential documents. Outlook Add-in provides a single interface for users to manage email and fax.
- Replaces RightFax
- Email integration – provides email fax and fax-to-email capabilities
- Delegate group users / fax agent management and monitoring
- Automatic faxing – integrate with back-end SAP to send customers a large number of faxes daily, including bank statements
- Deployed in VM environment
- High security setting – AES 256 encryption
- OceanFax Outlook Add-in – single interface to manage email and fax
About Bank of Communications
Bank of Communications (English name: Bank of Communications, BCM for short, Chinese name: Bank of Communications) was founded in 1908. It is one of the oldest banks in China and one of the note-issuing banks in modern China. On April 1, 1987, the re-established Bank of Communications officially opened for business, becoming China’s first nationwide state-owned joint-stock commercial bank with its head office in Shanghai.