OceanX successfully held “Why Still Use Manual Filing for Your Legal Case Documents?” workshop
- May 24, 2018
- Posted by: OceanX
- Category: Events
OceanX successfully held “Why Still Use Manual Filing for Your Legal Case Documents?” workshop.
Hong Kong, China – 24th May, 2018 – OceanX Technology Limited and Active e-Solution Limited jointly organized the “Why Still Use Manual Filing for Your Legal Case Documents?” workshop on 17th May, 2018.
The workshop introduced One Stop Document Management/ECM Solution for Legal Firms.
- Virtualize Your Matter Folders by using OceanX ECM Legal Professional Edition – Work Smarter & Faster
- Powerful Solution to Manage and Collaborate Your Emails and Documents in a Secure Way
- Meet Compliance Requirements
OceanX ECM includes the following features:
- Matter-Centric Collaboration & Electronic Matter Folders – Matter Folders in OceanX ECM contains all the matter documents (including scanned images, soft copy documents and emails). Multiple users could work on it for internal and external parties at the same time.
- Email Management – OceanX ECM provides a platform for professionals to manage emails together with documents and combines them into a single Matter Folder for matter centric collaboration.
- Outlook Add-in – Outlook Add-in integrates Microsoft Outlook with OceanX ECM system, enables users to store and manage emails directly in Microsoft Outlook interface.
- Office Add-in – Office Add-in integrates Microsoft Office with OceanX ECM system. It enables users to Open, Edit, Save or Create Versions in OceanX ECM directly from Microsoft Office Interface.
- OceanX Capture – Powerful business application that can automatically convert paper documents to critical business data for document filing or business applications. Its unique patented CapturePlus technology with advanced function increases OCR accuracy to 99.99%.
- OceanX PDFX – The tool to convert any documents to PDF with Watermark, Page Numbers, Bate Numbers and Security Control. It can also bind documents in a matter folder into Matter Bibles with table of content and cover page.
The participants responded enthusiastically and raised a lot of questions about OceanX ECM.
Through the workshop, the participants showed great interest in BuildingBlocks, OceanX Capture, OceanX PDFX, Project Folder, Office / Outlook integration, document compare, form recognition and encryption.
OceanX will continue to listen to clients’ needs, understand their industry requirements and upgrade enterprise content management solution with better and more efficient functions to meet fast-growing markets.
About OceanX Technology Limited
The Leading Enterprise Information Management and Delivery Solution Provider.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Hong Kong, OceanX Technology has been developing innovative products including OceanFax – the Asia’s No.1 award-winning & best-selling fax server, as well as OceanX ECM – the first cloud based Enterprise Content Management System in Asia. OceanX ECM acquires “APAC CIO Outlook Top 25 Document Management System” award, among 400 DMS candidates.
As a partner of global technology giants, such as SAP, Cisco, Avaya, HP, Ricoh, and Microsoft, OceanX develops rapidly and provides flagship OceanX ECM & OceanFax Fax Server to government departments and major corporations in global market.
The company’s mission is to develop world-class solution for local markets. Devoting to green office automation technology innovation, the company is dedicated to explore technology trends and develop cutting-edge technologies, to meet continuously increasing customer needs on office automation.