Union Hospital selected OceanFax Fax Appliance to replace its Linux fax server and integrated with backend system to automate the transmission of fax messages.
Hong Kong – 1 June 2015 – Union Hospital chose OceanFax Fax Appliance, an all-in-one analogue, to replace its existing Linux fax server. The new fax server integrated with backend system to support email integration and automatic transmission of fax messages. OceanFax enables the users to check, view and find the previous fax records and all fax data is centralized in the same place which provides great convenience to users. The OceanFax can allow users to send important patient information in a safer way instead of sending by email in order to prevent the information to be divulged or stolen.
- Replace its Linux fax server with OceanFax Fax Appliance
- An all-in-one appliance analogue
- Upgrade from fax machine to fax server
- Integrate with backend system to automate the fax message transmission and support email integration
- Fulfill aduit requirement
- Bring convenience to users to view and search fax records
- Centralize all fax data in the same place
- Avoid patient information being stolen or leaked
About Union Hospital
Developed by the Henderson Group, Union Hospital was set up in 1994 and becomes the first private general hospital in the Eastern New Territories and the twelfth private hospital in Hong Kong. It aims to provide high-quality health care service to people in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific region through identifying and satisfying customers’ needs and expectations while meeting regulatory requirements.