The Hong Kong Jockey Club chose three sets of OceanFax Servers for production, standby and development department, integrating seamlessly with the backend CheckSCM Supply Chain Management system for inventory and procurement processing together with email integration.
Hong Kong – 25 September 2015 –The Hong Kong Jockey Club replaced the olds fax machines and selected three sets of Oceanfax servers for production, standby and development department. With email integration, the Oceanfax solution can seamlessly integrate with its existing backend CheckSCM Supply Chain Management system for handling inventory and procurement tasks. After the replacement, extra costs of fax lines can be greatly saved. The new OceanFax solution supports simple but powerful email integration for office automation daily. Users can monitor fax status instantly and manipulate all faxes through a centralized interface with reporting tools. The easy-to-use by interface provides all-round functions which can enhance users’ work efficiency.
- Three set of Oceanfax servers (Production, standby and development)
- Integration with backend CheckSCM Supply Chain Management system for inventory and procurement processing
- Email integration
- Seamlessly integration with backend CheckSCM to achieve automatic procurement process and high efficiency.
- Replacing old fax machines with Oceanfax to save excess fax lines cost.
- Users can monitor the instant fax status and manipulate all faxes via centralized interface and reporting tool.
- Simply but powerful email integration for daily office automation.
- Easy to use interface but comprehensive function can increase user work efficiency
About The Hong Kong Jockey Club
Established in 1884, The Hong Kong Jockey Club is a horse racing organizer and operator, as well as Hong Kong’s largest community benefactor. It is being operated as a non-profit organization and provides service in the nature of racecourses and entertainment, horse racing, football, membership, and community and charities. Apart from holding the signature horse racing and Mark Six lottery, it also proactively supports, funds and develops projects which address social issues and help the needy.