- October 22, 2013
- Posted by: OceanX
- Category: Major New Deals
Standing Out from the Competitors with Best Fit Features & Thai Support, OceanFax Fax Server Wins the Bid of FWD Life Insurance for Fax Automation
Thailand – 22 October 2013 – FWD Life Insurance Public Company Limited recently selected OceanFax Fax Server to replace its fax machine for fax automation.
Due to the limited functionalities of the fax machine, FWD Life Insurance decided to choose a best fit fax server to meet their increasing requirements and support its long-term development. Several fax server brands, including a world’s leading fax server, were attracted to attend the competition. After a careful comparison into details, the company finally decided to choose OceanFax Fax Server, which delivers high stability and offers advanced & rich features, including Delegate to Group and Multilanguage support.
- Select OceanFax Fax Server, T1
- Applied by 10 departments, including CEO Office, Marketing, Tied Agency, Bancassurance, Value Creation and Risk, Distribution Academy, Finance, Life Operation, IT and HR & GA
- Delegate to Group
- Multilanguage support, including Thai and other more than 10 languages
- Best-fit features
- Multilanguage support, including Thai
FWD Group is the insurance business arm of the private investment group, Pacific Century Group, with a 12.3% shareholding by Swiss Re. FWD’s business spans Hong Kong, Macau and Thailand, offering life insurance services, as well as general insurance, employee benefits and financial planning services in Hong Kong. In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD serves more than 370,000 customers through nearly 480 employees and 1,500 tied agents.