- September 4, 2013
- Posted by: OceanX
- Category: New Deals
Siegwerk Shanghai Selects OceanFax FoIP Enterprise Fax Server to Enable DID+DTMF (Secondary Dial) Distribution
Shanghai, China – September 4, 2013 – Siegwerk (Shanghai) Ink Limited recently selected OceanFax FoIP Enterprise Fax Server to replace its existing fax machine for paperless faxing, enabling DID+DTMF (Secondary Dial) Distribution.
- Select OceanFax FoIP Enterprise Fax Server
- Global pioneering and Asia’s first boardless (software only) Fax over IP solution
- Leverage investment in existing VoIP infrastructure
- Compatible with Avaya IPT
- No need for additional hardware for faxing
- Deployed in VM environment
- Support DID+DTMF (Secondary Dial) Distribution
- Support Windows on the Web and user-defined login interface
- AD Sync
For more information, please visit OceanFax FoIP.
About Siegwerk Group
Siegwerk International Group was founded in 1830 and headquartered in Siegburg, Germany, with affiliates worldwide in 36 countries and regions and more than 4,600 employees. The Group has annual sales of approximately €830 million (2008), is one of Europe’s oldest family business. Since 2005, Siegwerk has become the world’s third largest ink suppliers, and its ink sales in the global market has been in a leading position. Siegwerk (Shanghai) Ink Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Siegwerk Group.