Hong Kong – February 19, 2014 – Schenker International (HK) Ltd recently selected OceanFax to replace RightFax Server and integrated OceanFax with SAP System to directly generate outbound faxes from SAP.
- Replace RightFax Server with OceanFax Fax Server
- Applied by all the departments of the company, including Accounting Department, Operation Department and Sales Department
- Integrate with SMTP Server for Email integration
- Integrate with SAP system by watch folder for Production fax
- Seamlessly integrate OceanFax with SAP system by Watch Folder
- Automatically generate and deliver repetitive and high-volume faxes from SAP system
- Integrate with in-house DMS application
For more information, please visit:
- OceanFax Email Integration
- OceanFax Production Fax
About Schenker International (HK) Ltd
DB Schenker is a wholly owned subsidiary of Deutsche Bahn AG that focuses on logistics. The company, created by reorganization and rebranding of Deutsche Bahn subsidiaries, comprises a logistics division encompassing air, land, and sea freight, and a rail division made up from European rail freight companies. DB Schenker established its Hong Kong office in 1966. In the late 1970’s, DB Schenker was one of the first international forwarders to enter Mainland China. Today, the company has offices and logistics facilities in over 45 major cities across China and more than 4,500 employees working on advanced logistics solutions.