- January 29, 2013
- Posted by: OceanX
- Category: New Deals
The hotel recognized that it was OceanFax’s original stamp module and multi-language interface that caught its eye because the two features best suit its fax needs.
- Stamp module – convert booking confirmations to standard stamp formats
- Background: Reservation Department sends booking confirmations to travel agencies by fax every day.
- Solution: Administrators pre-define standard replies to room booking by converting them to stamp formats
- Benefits: Reservation Department needs only to select and insert a stamp to a booking confirmation fax and then fax it out, with no need to type in.
- Advantage: OceanFax is the only fax server to support the unique customized stamp feature
- Approval module
- When the confirmation fax is ready, it will be submitted to supervisors for approval and then automatically sent out after being approved.
- Fax to folder
- Enable auto fax filing and archive for elimination of manual work
- Fax audit: automatically create one copy for each fax image for accounting and audit department to access
- Support Unicode & multi-languages:
- OceanFax support ten languages, including English, Traditional & Simplified Chinese and Japanese
- Paperless and smooth operation of room booking
For more information, please visit OceanFax Stamp & Approval Module.
About Marco Polo Hotels Group
Marco Polo Hotels Group (Chinese: 馬哥孛羅酒店集團) is a hotel chain group based in Hong Kong. It operates hotels in the Asia-Pacific region including Hong Kong, Mainland China and the Philippines. its hotels in Hong Kong are all located in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Wharf (Holdings) Limited.