- March 28, 2012
- Posted by: OceanX
- Category: Major New Deals
Hong Kong – 28 March 2012 – KGI Hong Kong Ltd. recently chose OceanFax Fax Server to replace its old fax server, for better fax automation stability and performance. KGI Hong Kong highly appreciates OceanFax’s Barcode routing feature and seamless integration with its backend IBM Host system and OceanX Active Form Lite for Polished Statements Generation.
- Barcode Routing: Barcode recognition and auto routing of the inbound faxes to the mail boxes of the users in different departments
- Integrate with Domino Notes for Fax to Email and Email to Fax
- Integrate with an IBM host system to generate statements every day
- Integrate with OceanX Active Form Lite to turn raw data generated from the IBM Host System into polished statements with KGI logo, which will be faxed out to KGI’s customers by OceanFax
About KGI Hong Kong
KGI Hong Kong Ltd. is one of Hong Kong’s largest equity brokers by market share, and one of the ten largest futures brokers in Hong Kong. It operates a full-service brokerage for retail and institutional clients, aiming to provide customers with one-stop financial service. Its brokerage activities include equities, bonds, over-the-counter structured products and advisory services.