Hong Kong CSL Selects OceanFax FoIP to Replace its Existing Fax Server and Integrate with Exchange and Backend System
Hong Kong – December 27, 2013 – Hong Kong CSL Limited recently selected OceanFax FoIP to replace its existing fax server and integrate OceanFax with Exchange for Email integration and backend system for production fax.
- Replace its existing fax server with OceanFax FoIP
- Most easy and convenient exchange integration for Email integration
- Integrate with backend system for production fax
- Seamlessly integrate OceanFax with the backend system
- Automatically generate and deliver orders and purchase orders by fax from the backend system to customers and suppliers respectively.
- Apply Active-Active module
- Run in VM environment
For more information, please visit:
About Hong Kong CSL Limited
CSL Limited (Traditional Chinese: 香港移動通訊有限公司) is Hong Kong’s first mobile communications operator established in 1983. It is now parented by CSL New World Mobility Group, a joint venture company of Telstra Corporation Limited (76.4%) and New World Development (23.6%). It provides GSM-900, GSM-1800, UMTS-900 (3G), UMTS-2100 (3G) and 4G LTE/DC-HSPA+ services with the brands 1O1O, one2free and New World Mobility. CSL is an abbreviation for Communication Services Limited and their original branding of “Create a Simple Life”.