- March 28, 2011
- Posted by: OceanX
- Category: Major New Deals
Hong Kong – 28 March 2011 – The Hong Kong Council of Social Service (HKCSS) recently signed a deal with OceanX to leverage its world-class OceanFax Fax Server for mass fax function to achieve efficient notification, while replacing its old fax system for better performance.
The Hong Kong Council of Social Service (HKCSS) has grown to become an umbrella organization of over 370 Agency Member, that provide over 90% of the social welfare services for those in need through their 3,000 service units all over Hong Kong.
- Black & White List Filtering
- Users can download the Do-Not-Call List from the website of the Office of the Telecommunications Authority (OFTA) and add it to the black list in OceanFax
- OceanFax is world’s only fax server to support OFTA format
- Black List avoids sending information to unauthorized and unsecure fax numbers for regulatory compliance and prevent receiving the unpermitted faxes (e.g. unpermitted promotion faxes) to reduce paper waste