- June 4, 2013
- Posted by: OceanX
- Category: Major New Deals
Hong Kong – 4 June 2013 – A key department of Hong Kong government recently has signed a deal with OceanX to use OceanFax Fax Appliance to replace its existing Linux Fax Server for better performance of paperless faxing, leveraging the mail merge feature to create personalized mass faxes quickly and automatically importing customer data from CRM system to ODBC Phonebook.
- Replace its existing Linux fax server with OceanFax Fax Appliance
- An all-in-one, plug-and-play fax server with easy administration
- Leverage Mail Merge feature to create personalized mass faxes quickly
- Automatically import customer data from CRM system to ODBC Phonebook
- Send and receive over 2,000 fax pages per day
- Dramatically reduce operational costs by saving paper use and telecom cost
- Fully meet customer requirements with rich features
- Friendly UI, easy to use
- High performance – can handle large volume fax transmission
For more information, please visit OceanFax Fax Appliance.