Grand Hyatt Hong Kong chose OceanFax solution to integrate with ISCALA system (an account system) together with OceanForm and Fax Approval module for higher efficiency and lower costs.
Hong Kong – 17 July 2015 – Previously, the material department of Grand Hyatt Hong Kong had to handle a lot of manual work such as generating and printing PO statements, sending POs for managers’ signatures and waiting for fax machines to send out. To improve the efficiency and save operational cost, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong now chose OceanFax solution, integrating with its existing ISCALA system (an account system) and OceanForm. The new OceanFax system can automatically generate and send POs to suppliers and POs. The Oceanform Module automatically turns the PO into a finished-form like documents with formal layouts. The Fax approval module also provides an electric way for manager’s signature and approval which speeds up the work process.
- Challenges: Its material department with a lot of manual work for processing procurement operational tasks, such as generating and printing PO statements, delivering PO for managers’ signatures, queuing up for fax machine to send out
- Integrate with the ISCALA system (an account system and OceanForm
- Automatic generation and delivery of POs to suppliers
- Polish POs through OceanForm
- Fax approval module: provide an electric way for managers’ signature and approval
- Benefits: improve efficiency and save operational cost
About Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Opened in 1989, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong is a 5-star luxury hotel located in Wanchai, near the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, offering an awesome views of the Victoria Harbor. It is favorite hotel for business travelers and conference attendees. It has nine acclaimed restaurants and bars providing a great variety of cuisines including Chinese, Japanese, Italian and other international fares.