FMC Shangai Chooses OceanFax FoIP Enterprise Fax Server, Favoring Its Compliance with Avaya IPT and DID+DTMF (Secondary Dial) Distribution Support
Shanghai, China – November 19, 2013 – The Shanghai Branch of FMC Corporation recently chose OceanFax FoIP Enterprise Fax Server, favoring its compliance with Avaya IPT and DID+DTMF (Secondary Dial) distribution support.
- Select OceanFax FoIP Enterprise Fax Server
- Global pioneering and Asia’s first boardless (software only) Fax over IP solution o Leverage investment in existing VoIP infrastructure
- Compatible with Avaya IPT
- No need for additional hardware for faxing
- Deployed in VM environment
- DID+DTMF (Secondary Dial) Distribution
- Email Integration
- Ricoh MFP Integration
- Compliant with Avaya IPT
- Support DID+DTMF (Secondary Dial) Distribution
For more information, please visit:
About FMC Corporation
FMC Corporation is one of the world’s leading specialty chemical companies. Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the company employs about 5,500 people worldwide, and had gross revenues of US$ 3.4 billion in 2011. Its chemistries are helping to grow the world’s food, enabling new innovations in pharmaceutical delivery, enhancing foods and beverages, contributing to a more sustainable energy supply, facilitating the remediation of environment, and advancing the manufacture of hundreds of essential products.