Dongguan Rich Source of Dietary Proteyu Utilizes OceanFax DTMF and Channel Rule Setting to Intelligently Assign Fax Resource According to User Number and Fax Volume
Dongguan, Guangdong Province, China – November 20, 2013 – Dongguan Rich Source of Dietary Proteyu Development Co., Ltd. recently selected OceanFax Enterprise Fax Server to replace its existing fax machines for paperless faxing. The company also utilizes OceanFax DTMF and channel rule setting to intelligently and evenly assign fax resource according to user number and fax volume.
- Select OceanFax Fax Server to replace fax machines
- 200 users, daily fax volume amounting to 500 pages
- Assign fax extensions to key users to ensure absolute data security
- Define independent inbound and outbound fax channels for different departments to maximize the utilization of fax resources.
- Fully meet customer requirements with rich features
- Friendly UI, easy to use
- High ROI
About Dongguan Rich Source of Dietary Proteyu
Dongguan Rich Source of Dietary Proteyu Development Co., Ltd is one of the subsidiaries of Wilmar International Limited. Wilmar International Limited, headquartered in Singapore, is today Asia’s leading agribusiness group. Wilmar is ranked amongst the largest listed companies by market capitalization on the Singapore Exchange. Wilmar’s business activities include oil palm cultivation, oilseed crushing, edible oils refining, sugar milling and refining, specialty fats, oleochemical, biodiesel and fertilizer manufacturing and grain processing.