- April 28, 2014
- Posted by: OceanX
- Category: New Deals
Hong Kong – 28 April 2014 – Dah Sing Bank Ltd recently selected OceanFax Fax Server to replace its existing RightFax Server For better performance of fax automation and easy integration with the backend systems applied by Procurement Department and Loan Department for Production Fax.
- Replace RightFax with OceanFax for better performance of fax automation
- Email integration by SMTP integration
- Seamlessly and easily integrate with the backend systems applied by Procurement Department and Loan department for Production Fax
- Seamlessly integrate OceanFax with the backend systems applied by Procurement Department and Loan department
- Automatically generate and deliver repetitive and high-volume faxes from the backend systems
- Leverage reliable disaster recovery system
- Enable users to enjoy a stable and uninterrupted fax service environment by ensuring ≧ 99.99% system uptime
For more information, please visit:
- OceanFax Email Integration
- OceanFax Production Fax
About Dah Sing Bank
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong, active in providing banking, insurance, financial and other related services in Hong Kong, Macau and the People’s Republic of China. The Dah Sing Group consists of two listed companies, Dah Sing Financial Holdings Limited (“DSFH”) and Dah Sing Banking Group Limited (“DSBG”). Dah Sing Bank, DSBG’s major banking subsidiary, is the strategic investor of Bank of Chongqing.