19/12/2018 – China CITIC Bank expands using OceanFax to replace fax machines and MFP faxes to fulfil the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
- December 19, 2018
- Posted by: OceanX
- Category: Major New Deals
Hong Kong – 19 Dec 2018 – China CITIC Bank International is using OceanFax for many years. Recently, they need to fulfil the regulation of Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. They have to replace all standalone fax machines and MFP faxes to avoid users sending out faxes which contain Personal Data.
1. All outgoing faxes need to add QR code which contain sender’s name, send out date and time.
2. All outgoing faxes need to be review and approved by department supervisor before send out, make sure the faxes do not contain any customer personal Data.
After study and evaluate several solutions, China CITIC Bank decided to expand and upgrade OceanFax because only OceanFax can met their requirements.
• OceanFax Advanced Server
• Stamp and Approval module
• Barcode generator
• Barcode OCR routing
• Only OceanFax can met their requirements
About China CITIC Bank
China CITIC Bank is a Hong Kong-based full-service commercial bank that offers a broad spectrum of financial services spanning wealth management, personal banking, wholesale banking as well as global markets and treasury solutions. It includes 30 branches in Hong Kong, as well as overseas branches in New York, Los Angeles, Macau and Singapore. The Bank also provides banking services in Beijing, Shanghai and Shenzhen through a wholly-owned subsidiary.