CCB International (Holdings) Ltd. selected to install a new OceanFax FoIP Server in Hong Kong and linked two gateways at different sites to facilitate Singapore, HK and China users to send fax to each district without IDD cost.
Hong Kong – 25 August 2015 – CCB International Holdings Ltd. chose to purchase a new OceanFax FoIP Server in Hong Kong and link two gateways at different sites. This setting can allow the users in Singapore, China and Hong Kong to save IDD cost arisen from fax sending among different regions. With the new OceanFax server, the organization can consolidate, control and manage all fax data and information easily which forms a FoIP network in Asia Pacific region. Compared with fax machines, fax server can save a lot of time and labor cost.
- Install a new OceanFax FOIP server in HK and link two gateways at different sites
- Facilitate users in Singapore, China and Hong Kong to send fax to each district without IDD cost
- Form FoIP network in Asia Pacific region
- All the fax data and information can be consolidated, controlled and managed at ease
- Save a lot of time and labor cost compared with using fax machines
- Referred and recommended by other IT marketing professionals
- Reliable, flexible, powerful, easy to use and manage
About CCB International (Holdings) Ltd.
CCB International (Holdings) Ltd. and its subsidiaries (CCB International) are investment services flagship owned by China Construction Bank Corporation (CCB). Its main business covers three areas: Pre-IPO, IPO and Post-IPO It provides an all-rounded investment service and a great variety of products including financial advisory, sponsoring and underwriting, corporate mergers and acquisitions and restructuring, direct investment, securities brokerage, investment consultancy, market search, asset management, additional issuance and placement of shares etc.