Autotoll Ltd. selected OceanFax appliance with Fax Card to replaces its old and legacy fax machines together with the functions of OCR 2D QR barcode routing and group delegation.
Hong Kong – 24 June 2015 – Autotoll Ltd replaced its old and legacy fax machines and chose OceanFax appliance with Fax Card which saves cost of excess fax lines. OceanFax is equipped with OCR 2D QR barcode routing function to auto-recognize the information on different kinds of application forms and distribute to certain group of users for further handling. OceanFax provides a user-friendly and all-round interface to bring convenience to users and increase daily work efficiency greatly. With high security, faxes containing customers’ confidential information are encrypted and well stored in the database for further processing and manipulation.
- Replacing old and legacy fax machines
- Receive Autotoll application form and change information request form
- Oceanfax appliance with Fax Card
- OCR 2D QR barcode routing
- Delegate to group function
- Replacing old and legacy fax machines with Oceanfax to save excess fax lines cost
- Oceanfax QR code routing function can auto recognize the different application forms and then distribute to specific group of users to follow up
- User friendly and comprehensive Interface can increase user daily work efficiency and with high convenience
- Faxes with customers’ confidential information are all encrypted and well stored in database for further processing and safe manipulation
About Autotoll Ltd.
In October 1998, Autotoll Ltd. set up through the merger of the Autopass Co. and Electronic Toll Systems Ltd. It started as a role of providing electronic toll collection services and equipment provider. It now becomes a leading intelligent transport and logistics management solutions provider. It aims to provide high-quality intelligent transport and logistics services in the most professional and efficient way, upholding safety, convenience and efficiency in the transport and logistics management systems.