Hong Kong – 22 April 2014 – Automated Systems (H.K.) Limited recently selected OceanFax Fax Appliance FoIP series to replace its existing RightFax Server For better performance of paperless fax and easy integration with Konica Minolta MFP.
- Replace RightFax with OceanFax Fax Appliance FoIP series
- 100 Users
- Provide super user accounts to ensure the highest security of fax documents
- Super User is one of OceanFax’s innovative features. It is a kind of special accounts those have the highest security and absolute confidentiality of fax, designed for management executives, accounting, HR and other users who handle sensitive data, even system administrator has no permission to access their faxes.
- Support fax by Email by integrating with Lotus Domino
- Support scan to fax by integrating with Konica Minolta MFP
- Seamlessly and easily integrate OceanFax with Konica Minolta MFP
- Allow users to send paper-based fax documents via OceanFax by directly operating on Konica Minolta MFP Touch Screen LCD panel. All the outbound on MFP are archived in sent box on OceanFax Client. Email notifications about fax delivery status are also sent to users.
- Deliver best-fit features
- Provide Super User accounts
- Support Windows 7
- Seamlessly and easily integrate with Lotus Domino and Konica Minolta MFP
For more information, please visit:
About Automated Systems (H.K.) Limited
Automated Systems (HK) Limited was founded in Hong Kong in 1973 and was listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited under the name of Automated Systems Holdings Limited (“The ASL Group” or “the Group”) (Stock Code: 771) in November 1997. The ASL Group’s ultimate controlling shareholder is Beijing Teamsun Technology Co., Ltd. (“Beijing Teamsun”) whose shares are listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 600410).
The ASL Group, consisting of Automated Systems (HK) Limited, ELM Computer Technologies Limited, CSA Automated (Macau) Ltd., Taiwan Automated Systems Ltd., Guangzhou Automated Systems Limited and ASL Automated (Thailand) Ltd., offers professional information technology services to corporate clients in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, Mainland China and Thailand. For the year ended March 31, 2009, the ASL Group reported a turnover of HK$1,442.0 million.