- March 21, 2013
- Posted by: OceanX
- Category: Press Release
Novetex Textiles Replaces Existing Fax Server with OceanFax FoIP for Better Performance of Paperless Faxing, Connecting Multi-site Offices in Hong Kong and China
Hong Kong – 21 March 2013 – Novetex Textiles Ltd. recently has signed a deal with OceanX to use OceanFax FoIP as its new fax tool, replacing its existing fax server to connect the multi-site offices in Hong Kong and China.
Project Highlights – OceanFax FoIP
- Replace its existing fax server with OceanFax FoIP
- The global pioneering and Asia’s first boardless network fax solution
- No need for additional hardware for faxing
- Run in VM environment
- Connect the multi-site offices in Hong Kong and China
- Dramatically reduce operational costs by reducing paper usage and telecom cost
- Support auto backup and single-click restore
- Automatically backup the data including cover-sheet, fax images, database, system rules, configuration, and etc.
- Administrator can restore all backup data with single-button click.
- User friendly
For more information, please visit OceanFax FoIP.
About Novetex Textiles Ltd.
Novetex was established in 1976 and have more than 1000 employees. The company has developed to being one of the world’s largest single site yarn spinners.
As part of the Novel Group, the company’s headquarters is located in Hong Kong and its factory in Zhuhai, Southern China. The factory houses 4 spinning mills, a dyeing mill and 50 production lines, which have an annual capacity of 9 million kilograms of high quality yarn.
Novetex holds a large stock service of colors in a diverse range of yarn blends and counts all crafted from the world’s finest fibers. It also offers a customize service for customers to use its facilities to create their own unique yarns and colors to fulfill their specific needs.