- January 29, 2013
- Posted by: OceanX
- Category: Press Release
Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel Converts Booking Confirmation to Standard Stamp Format with OceanFax Stamp Module, Facilitating Smooth Operation of Room Booking
The hotel recognized that it was OceanFax’s original stamp module and multi-language interface that caught its eye because the two features best suit its fax needs.
- Stamp module – convert booking confirmations to standard stamp formats
- Background: Reservation Department sends booking confirmations to travel agencies by fax every day.
- Solution: Administrators pre-define standard replies to room booking by converting them to stamp formats
- Benefits: Reservation Department needs only to select and insert a stamp to a booking confirmation fax and then fax it out, with no need to type in.
- Advantage: OceanFax is the only fax server to support the unique customized stamp feature
- Approval module
- When the confirmation fax is ready, it will be submitted to supervisors for approval and then automatically sent out after being approved.
- Fax to folder
- Enable auto fax filing and archive for elimination of manual work
- Fax audit: automatically create one copy for each fax image for accounting and audit department to access
- Support Unicode & multi-languages:
- OceanFax support ten languages, including English, Traditional & Simplified Chinese and Japanese
- Paperless and smooth operation of room booking
For more information, please visit OceanFax Stamp & Approval Module.
About Marco Polo Hotels Group
Marco Polo Hotels Group (Chinese: 馬哥孛羅酒店集團) is a hotel chain group based in Hong Kong. It operates hotels in the Asia-Pacific region including Hong Kong, Mainland China and the Philippines. its hotels in Hong Kong are all located in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Wharf (Holdings) Limited.