- March 27, 2013
- Posted by: OceanX
- Category: Press Release
A Key Department of Hong Kong Government Replace Existing Fax Server with OceanFax Fax Server, Integrating with Lotus Notes
Hong Kong – 27 March 2013 – A key department of Hong Kong government recently has signed a deal with OceanX to use OceanFax Enterprise Fax Server to replace its existing Fax Server for better performance of paperless faxing, integrating OceanFax with Lotus Notes to allow users to send and receive faxes in Lotus Notes mailbox.
- Replace the existing fax server with OceanFax Enterprise Fax Server
- Integrate with Lotus Notes to allow users to send and receive faxes in Lotus Notes mailbox
- Dramatically reduce operational costs by saving paper use and telecom cost
- Fully meet customer requirements with rich features
- Able to integrate with Lotus Notes
- Friendly UI and easy to use
For more information, please visit OceanFax Email Integration.