- March 11, 2013
- Posted by: OceanX
- Category: Press Release
Wison Engineering China Selects OceanFax Fax Appliance for Easy Deployment and Integration with IBM Lotus Notes and Cisco IPT
Shanghai – 11 March 2013 – Wison Engineering (China) Co., Ltd. recently selected OceanFax Fax Appliance to replace fax machines for paperless faxing. The company also integrates OceanFax Fax Server with IBM Lotus Notes and Cisco IPT.
Project Highlights – OceanFax FoIP
- Select OceanFax Fax Appliance for easy deployment
- About 1,000 users and large daily fax volume
- Integrate with Lotus Notes to support users to directly send and receive faxes through Louts Notes mailbox
- Integrate with Cisco IPT by SIP protocol, leveraging the investment in the existing IP telephony infrastructure
- Fully meet customer requirements with rich features
- Easy to use and deploy
- Support FoIP, with no need to install additional boards and channels on Cisco IPT
- Easy to expand to a multi-site solution
For more information, please visit OceanFax Fax Appliance.
About Wison Engineering (China) Co., Ltd.
The Wison Group’s principal activities focus on facilitating basic energy resources closely linked to socio-economic progress such as coal, oil and natural gas. Offshore & marine engineering and the manufacture of clean energy products are other activities that are also closely related with improving people livelihoods together with Wison Group’s research in the telecommunication spheres.
Headquartered in Shanghai, the Wison Group maintains offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Nanjing and several other cities in China. Moreover, the Group also has established overseas subsidiaries in Singapore, Khobar, Saudi Arabia and Houston, Texas, USA. The Wison Group currently employs approximately 3,000 personnel worldwide.