- May 31, 2013
- Posted by: OceanX
- Category: Press Release
Carl Zeiss Vision Technologies (Guangzhou) Ltd Selects OceanFax Fax Server for Seamless Multi-site Integration and Inbound Routing According to Area Code
Guangzhou – 31 May 2013 – Carl Zeiss Vision Technologies (Guangzhou) Ltd recently selected OceanFax Fax Server to replace fax machines for paperless faxing. The company also applied OceanFax’s two features of multi-site integration and inbounds routing according to area codes.
- About 100 users and 800 pages per day in Guangzhou office
- Build a multi-location fax environment to tie the offices in three cities (Guangzhou, Shanghai and Hangzhou) together
- Auto inbound routing according to area code
- Receive all the inbound faxes with the unified external fax number
- Automatically route the inbound faxes to the corresponding users according to the inbound calls’ area codes
- Fully meet customer requirements with rich features
- Friendly UI, easy to use
- High ROI
About Carl Zeiss Vision Technologies (Guangzhou) Ltd
The Carl Zeiss Group is an international leader in the fields of optics and optoelectronics. Carl Zeiss is present in over 40 countries around the globe with about 40 production sites, over 50 sales and service locations and approximately 20 research and development centers. Carl Zeiss AG is fully owned by the Carl Zeiss Stiftung (Carl Zeiss Foundation). Founded in 1846 in Jena, the company is headquartered in Oberkochen, Germany.