- April 23, 2013
- Posted by: OceanX
- Category: Press Release
Alcatel Sbell Applies OceanFax FoIP in Shanghai Headquarters and All Branches across China, Integrated with Alcatel IPT to Support Offsite Delivery with Local Fax Numbers
Shanghai – April 23, 2013 – Alcatel-Lucent Shanghai Bell recently selected OceanFax FoIP to apply in Shanghai headquarters and over ten branches across China, replacing fax machines for paperless faxing. The OceanFax Fax Server was also integrated with MS Exchange and Alcatel IPT to support offsite delivery with local fax numbers.
- Select OceanFax FoIP for paperless faxing
- Applied in Shanghai headquarters and over ten branches across China with about 20,000 users and large daily fax volume
- Installed in VM environment, centrally deployed and managed, and integrated with Alcatel IPT to support offsite delivery with local fax numbers
- Integrate with MS Exchange to support users send and receive faxes through Microsoft Outlook
- Fully meet customer requirements with rich features
- Dramatically reduce telecom costs by centrally deployed by FoIP, delivering high ROI:
- Dramatically reduce telecom costs by centrally deployed by FoIP, leveraging the existing IP telephony infrastructure
- Share one fax server among headquarters and branches and deliver high ROI
- No need for fax hardware and software, any labor and costs spent on fax management in branches
- Connect the voice gateways of the branches to support offsite fax delivery to/from their own local fax numbers, no extra telecom costs required
- Reduce paper and energy consumption, friendly to environment
For more information, please visit:
About Alcatel Sbell
Alcatel-Lucent Shanghai Bell is one of 117 central state owned enterprises of SASAC. It’s also the first Sino-foreign joint stock company in China, with extensive local expertise and global resources. With sales & service network covering 31 provinces and cities in China and a business footprint in more than 50 countries, Alcatel-Lucent Shanghai Bell delivers end-to-end telecommunications solutions and high-quality services, covering wireless and wire line, optical access, end-to-end LTE, optics, IP, core network and applications, network management and services and others.
Alcatel-Lucent Shanghai Bell has full access to Alcatel-Lucent’s global technology pool, developing original technologies for customers and now taking the leading role in Alcatel-Lucent in the development of several advanced technologies.